For the chocolate lovers
I created these fudgy keto brownies for the chocolate lovers in our house... all six of us! We have four teenagers and they love testing out our new recipes. They love the texture and flavor of these keto brownies.
What makes this recipe unique is the ground chia seeds in the batter. The gelatin, allulose, and other ingredients come together resulting in a dense, chewy, fudgy, and oh-so-satisfying keto brownie.
Ingredients for One Bowl Fudgy Keto Brownies
To make these, you'll need a number of different ingredients. All of these are great to have on-hand in your keto pantry. You'll use things like gelatin, ground chia seeds, and almond flour over and over again as you learn to bake keto.
Ground chia seeds are also great to keep on hand in your pantry! We like knowing we're adding in extra healthiness by blending them into our smoothies and shaking them right into our Keto Chow! They also add a little special texture.
- Instant coffee or espresso powder
- Natural unsweetened cocoa powder
- Unsweetened chocolate
- Unsalted butter, ghee or coconut oil
- Vanilla extract
- Lakanto Monk Fruit Sweetener, erythritol or xylitol
- Liquid stevia (optional, for sweeter flavor)
- Ground chia seeds
- Almond flour
Just one of these dense, fudgy brownies has only 1.5 net carbs! This easy one-bowl fudgy keto brownie recipe will definitely fit right into your ketogenic lifestyle. And kept in moderation, it'll satisfy that sweet-tooth craving when it hits.
Make it easy
Make life a little easier on yourself and batch make this recipe. Once you make them, cut them into small squares, and stick them right in the freezer. When you start craving chocolate or a sweet treat, take just one out and allow it to thaw to savor that fudgy gooey goodness while still sticking to your ketogenic diet.
Some other topping suggestions include caramel sauce, hot fudge sauce, or a scoop of one of our homemade keto ice creams like our Keto Vanilla Ice Cream.
If you want more from us just subscribe to our YouTube channel and click the "All Notifications" button so you never miss a new video or recipe!
One Bowl Fudgy Keto Brownies (1.5 net carb/serving)
- ½ Tablespoon instant coffee or espresso powder
- ¼ cup cocoa powder natural unsweetened
- 2 ounces unsweetened chocolate shaved
- ½ cup boiling water
- 4 Tablespoons unsalted butter ghee or coconut oil - melted
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ cup Lakanto Monk Fruit Sweetener erythritol or xylitol
- ½ cup allulose
- 40 drops liquid stevia optional, for sweeter flavor
- 1 Tablespoon gelatin
- 2 Tablespoons ground chia seeds
- 1 egg large
- 1 egg yolk
- 1/2 cup almond flour 56 g
- With your mixer, blend in melted butter, salt, vanilla, and sweeteners. Then sprinkle the gelatin and ground chia seeds over the mixture and mix in until completely combined and no lumps are present.
- Pour your brownie batter into your prepared pan and bake in a 325-degree oven for 20 minutes. To test, insert a toothpick in the center and make sure it doesn’t come back out with gooey batter on it. For the fudgiest brownies, error on the side of undercooking vs. overcooking.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool in the pan.
- When ready to serve, cut into 16 squares.
- Top with fresh homemade whipped cream, our keto ice cream, keto caramel sauce, or Lakanto’s Suntella Sunflower Spread for an extra fudgy treat.
- Store on the counter for 2 days or in the fridge for up to 5 days. These keep in the freezer for up to 3 months.
Note that nutrition information is for a full batch.