This keto hot fudge sauce uses just a few simple ingredients and packs a rich chocolate flavor perfect for drizzling over keto ice cream, keto brownies, keto cupcakes…the options are endless!!
This keto hot fudge sauce recipe is sugar-free, dairy-free and both keto and paleo friendly. If you want to make this 100% dairy free, be sure you use a dairy free unsweetened chocolate.
Scroll down for the keto hot fudge sauce recipe and some tips on choosing ingredients.
Note: This hot fudge sauce sets up in the fridge just like real hot fudge sauce does. Simply reheat and pour!
Why Bocha Sweet?
Our sugar substitute of choice is Bocha Sweet and there's good reason for this!
Bocha Sweet is extracted from the Kabocha pumpkin which has been a staple in the Japanese diet for centuries. Consuming Bocha Sweet on a daily basis helps to support longevity and supports healthy blood sugar levels.
Even better? It tastes almost exactly like real sugar. There's no thin flavor or metallic aftertaste. I think most of us are looking for something that tastes amazing because only a full, satisfying taste is going to work over the long-term.
So, if we are going to go to all the work to make these keto parfaits so we can please our tastebuds AND stick to our keto diet. Well, we want the result to taste GOOD not… just ‘meh' and unsatisfying. For this reason plus the health benefits, we reach for Bocha Sweet every time.
Ingredients for Keto Hot Fudge Sauce
Here's a few you'll need to make this keto recipe:
- Full Fat Coconut Milk
- Unsweetened Dark Chocolate
- Bocha Sweet (Seriously, you need this!)
- Pure Vanilla Extract
- Glass Syrup Container
- Induction Cooktop
Tutorial Video: Keto Hot Fudge Sauce
Check out my YouTube channel “Tara's Keto Kitchen”!
I share new videos and recipes every week. Subscribe so you're notified by YouTube when the recipes post.
Keto Hot Fudge Sauce (1 carb – 0 net carb)
- Liquid Stevia to taste
- In a medium sized saucepan, simmer coconut milk 20-25 minutes stirring occasionally .Coconut milk will be thickened andlreduced to ½ original volume.
- Turn off heat
- Add 1 tsp vanilla extract, ⅛ tsp salt, 2 Tbsp Bocha Sweet
- Stir to combine.
- Then, using a whisk, stir in 2 ounces chopped unsweetened darkchocolate until the chocolate has completely melted.
- Taste the sauce and add additional liquid stevia to taste.
- This sauce will thicken considerably in the fridge. You’ll need to heat it to make it pourable just like you would regular hot fudge sauce!