This keto hot fudge sauce uses just a few simple ingredients and packs a rich chocolate flavor perfect for drizzling over keto ice cream, keto brownies, keto cupcakes...the options are endless!!
This keto hot fudge sauce recipe is sugar-free, dairy-free, and both keto and paleo-friendly. If you want to make this 100% dairy-free, be sure you use dairy-free unsweetened chocolate.
Scroll down for the keto hot fudge sauce recipe and some tips on choosing ingredients.
Note: This hot fudge sauce sets up in the fridge just like real hot fudge sauce does. Simply reheat and pour!
Making the perfect keto hot fudge sauce has a lot to do with high-quality ingredients and with the perfect keto sweetener — BochaSweet.
Our sugar substitute of choice is BochaSweet and there's good reason for this!
BochaSweet is extracted from the Kabocha pumpkin which has been a staple in the Japanese diet for centuries. Consuming BochaSweet on a daily basis helps to support longevity and supports healthy blood sugar levels.
Even better? It tastes almost exactly like real sugar. There's no thin flavor or metallic aftertaste. I think most of us are looking for something that tastes amazing because only a full, satisfying taste is going to work over the long-term.
So, if we are going to go to all the work to make these keto parfaits so we can please our tastebuds AND stick to our keto diet. Well, we want the result to taste GOOD not... just 'meh' and unsatisfying. For this reason plus the health benefits, we reach for BochaSweet every time.
Ingredients for Keto Hot Fudge Sauce
Here's a few you'll need to make this keto recipe:
- Full Fat Coconut Milk
- Unsweetened Dark Chocolate
- BochaSweet (Seriously, you need this!)
- Pure Vanilla Extract
- Glass Syrup Container
- Induction Cooktop
Tutorial Video: Keto Hot Fudge Sauce
Check out my YouTube channel “Tara's Keto Kitchen”!
I share new videos and recipes every week. Subscribe so you're notified by YouTube when the recipes post.
Keto Hot Fudge Sauce (1 carb - 0 net carb)
- 1 can full-fat coconut milk (13.66 ounces)
- 2 Tablespoons BochaSweet
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 2 ounces unsweetened dark chocolate, chopped
- liquid Stevia to taste
- In a medium sized saucepan, simmer coconut milk 20-25 minutes stirring occasionally. Coconut milk will be thickened andlreduced to ½ original volume.
- Turn off heat.
- Add 1 teaspoon vanilla extract, ⅛ teaspoon salt, and 2 Tablespoons BochaSweet.
- Stir to combine.
- Then, using a whisk, stir in 2 ounces chopped unsweetened darkchocolate until the chocolate has completely melted.
- Taste the sauce and add additional liquid stevia to taste.
- This sauce will thicken considerably in the fridge. You’ll need to heat it to make it pourable just like you would regular hot fudge sauce!
Howdy just wanted to give you a quick heads up and let
you know a few of the images aren't loading correctly.
I'm not sure why but I think its a linking issue.
I've tried it in two different web browsers and both show the same outcome.
Hello, can bakers chocolate be used in this recipe?
Tara Wright, CHC, MBA says
the brand?? or are you referring to a type of chocolate?
This keto hot fudge sauce will be the perfect addition to my keto I’ve cream!
Love this rich and creamy fudge sauce. Hard to believe it doesn't have any cream in it! Kim
Great chocolate taste. Pairs well with the ice cream!