Introducing No Churn Keto Vanilla Ice Cream….After I published my keto vanilla ice cream recipe many of you asked me for a no-churn version!
It's here and it's soooo easy with just a few key ingredients you'll find that this mixes up perfectly every time.
What flavor should I mix up next? Post your suggestions in the comments at the end of this post!
Your New Favorite Keto Ice Cream
Creating the perfect creamy no churn keto vanilla ice cream was a bit of a challenge.
My early attempts lacked the texture of a true churned ice cream and often turned out gritty. Plus, it wasn't very scoopable…by the time it thawed enough it was way too melty.
Turning to my go-to resource for cooking ‘hacks', I learned a trick from America's Test Kitchen.
In a no-churn ice cream episode they used white chocolate chips and condensed milk.
I had to figure out what keto ingredients I could substitute for these.
After some trial and error–I found that pure cacao butter was the perfect substitute for white chocolate chips.
The result is a melt-in-your mouth no-churn ice cream that you won't believe you can have on a keto diet!
In fact, this No Churn Keto Vanilla Ice Cream doubles as a “fat bomb”! It's a great way to get your fats up higher!
Ingredients for Easy No Churn Keto Vanilla Ice Cream
High quality ingredients are essential in this keto recipe… substitutions could change the texture, flavor and finished result. Substitute with care!
- Bocha Sweet (Seriously, you need this!)
- Liquid Stevia Drops
- Cacao Butter
- Pure Vanilla Extract
- ELO Induction Cookware Pots and Pans Set
- Duxtop Induction Cooktop
- Full Fat Coconut Milk (no sugar added)
Tutorial Video: Easy No Churn Keto Vanilla Ice Cream
Check out my YouTube channel “Tara's Keto Kitchen”!
I share new videos and recipes every week. Subscribe so you're notified by YouTube when the recipes post.
[cp_modal display=”inline” id=”cp_id_3e0df”][/cp_modal]
Easy No Churn Keto Vanilla Ice Cream
You'll need a batch of my unsweetened condensed milk prepared ahead of time. Or you can simply start with that step. The result is well worth the time and effort.
Step 1 Stovetop Instructions
- Heat over medium-low heat, stirring, until cacao butter is completely melted.
- Remove from heat and set aside to cool.Tip: Place mixture in the fridge while you continue but do not allow it to completely chill!
Step 1 Microwave Instructions
- Set mixture aside to cool.Tip: Place mixture in the fridge while you continue but do not allow it to completely chill!
Part 2 Instructions
- Whip on high using your whisk attachment until soft peaks form in the whipped cream.
- Ensure your mixture from step 1 has cooled to room temperature.
- Taste to ensure the ice cream is sweet enough. Add additional liquid stevia if needed.
- Then pour mixture into a freezable container. Cover tightly and place in freezer for 6-12 hours.
- Serve plain or top with keto hot fudge sauce!
After I released my original Keto Vanilla Ice Cream, I immediately had requests from friends of mine who didn’t want to purchase an ice cream maker to come up with a
This recipe uses homemade condensed milk which I make using full fat coconut milk. It gives the finished ice cream a subtle coconut undertone. So, if you don’t like coconut you may want to add additional flavorings.
Find the recipe for the homemade condensed milk here. Unsweetened Condensed Milk (Dairy Free)