It's here and it's soooo easy with just a few key ingredients you'll find that this mixes up perfectly every time.
What flavor should I mix up next? Post your suggestions in the comments at the end of this post!
Your New Favorite Keto Ice Cream
My early attempts lacked the texture of a true churned ice cream and often turned out gritty. Plus, it wasn't very scoopable...by the time it thawed enough it was way too melty.
Turning to my go-to resource for cooking ‘hacks', I learned a trick from America's Test Kitchen.
In a no-churn ice cream episode, they used white chocolate chips and condensed milk.
I had to figure out what keto ingredients I could substitute for these.
After some trial and error–I found that pure cacao butter was the perfect substitute for white chocolate chips.
The result is a melt-in-your-mouth no-churn ice cream that you won't believe you can have on a keto diet!
Ingredients for Easy No Churn Keto Vanilla Ice Cream
High-quality ingredients are essential in this keto recipe... substitutions could change the texture, flavor, and finished result. Substitute with care!
- BochaSweet (Seriously, you need this!)
- Liquid Stevia Drops
- Cacao Butter
- Pure Vanilla Extract
- ELO Induction Cookware Pots and Pans Set
- Duxtop Induction Cooktop
- Full Fat Coconut Milk (no sugar added)
Tutorial Video: Easy No Churn Keto Vanilla Ice Cream
Check out my YouTube channel “Tara's Keto Kitchen”!
I share new videos and recipes every week. Subscribe so you're notified by YouTube when the recipes post.
[cp_modal display="inline" id="cp_id_3e0df"][/cp_modal]
Easy No Churn Keto Vanilla Ice Cream
Step 1 Stovetop Instructions
- Heat over medium-low heat, stirring, until cacao butter is completely melted.
- Remove from heat and set aside to cool.Tip: Place mixture in the fridge while you continue but do not allow it to completely chill!
Step 1 Microwave Instructions
- Set mixture aside to cool.Tip: Place mixture in the fridge while you continue but do not allow it to completely chill!
Part 2 Instructions
- Whip on high using your whisk attachment until soft peaks form in the whipped cream.
- Ensure your mixture from step 1 has cooled to room temperature.
- Taste to ensure the ice cream is sweet enough. Add additional liquid stevia if needed.
- Then pour mixture into a freezable container. Cover tightly and place in freezer for 6-12 hours.
- Serve plain or top with keto hot fudge sauce!
This recipe uses homemade condensed milk which I make using full fat coconut milk. It gives the finished ice cream a subtle coconut undertone. So, if you don’t like coconut you may want to add additional flavorings.
Find the recipe for the homemade condensed milk here. Unsweetened Condensed Milk (Dairy Free)