Keto Artichoke Dip
This easy keto artichoke dip recipe is my favorite keto dip out of all of the one's I've created!
It's cheesy and delectable and tastes like a true indulgence.
We love pairing this keto dip with pork rinds. It's the perfect crunchy base for this creamy keto dip!
This bakes up perfectly in a 4-6 cup serving dish.
Feel free to double or triple the recipe for big gatherings!
Use your choice of cheese to top your Keto Artichoke Dip!
A few words on ingredients...
Choose a mayo such as the one I have linked below and on this page that is low carb and has no added sugar if at all possible!
Most store-bought mayo contains sugar.
This is also a great place to use homemade mayo. If you're worried about the raw eggs... the baking portion of this recipe will put that concern to rest.
Pay special attention to the ingredients in your hot sauce. Make sure it contains no added sugar.
Here's the printable recipe for Keto Artichoke Dip for you.
The nutrition facts (found under the recipe) are for 6 servings.
Keto Artichoke Dip
- 1 Package Cream Cheese 8 oz total
- ½ Cup Mayo
- ¼ Tsp Hot Sauce
- ½ Tsp Salt
- ¼ Tsp Garlic Powder
- ⅛ Tsp Onion Powder
- ⅛ Tsp White Pepper
- Dash Cayenne Pepper
- ¼ Cup Parmesan Cheese shredded
- 8 Oz Mozzarella shredded (reserve some for topping)
- 14 Oz Artichoke Hearts cut up
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Warm cream cheese in microwave. (This makes it easy to mix with the other ingredients)
- Mix in mayo, hot sauce and seasonings and stir until combined.
- Mix in mozzarella and Parmesan cheeses and stir to combine
- Finally, mix in artichoke hearts and stir until combined. Note: You can cut up the artichoke hearts if you want smaller artichoke pieces in your dip.
- Optional: top with extra shredded cheese. You can use mozzarella (as I show) or a blended cheese of your choice!
- Baking: Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes or until hot and melty in the center.
Please Leave A Comment