This easy keto appetizer can be served either cold or warm and melty!
You'll find instructions for both in the recipe card below.
Before you head out to the store to grab some crab meat...
A few tips.
Avoid imitation crab.
If you take a look at the ingredients list on imitation crab you might just be surprised of what it's made of.
For those of us on a keto diet, let's just totally avoid that junk!
Instead, choose fresh crab and if you buy
This keto crab dip can be served chilled or hot and melty.
Either way, we love using pork rinds as a crunchy substitute for chips.
To make this dip warm and melty, simply bake it in a 300 degree oven for about 20 minutes.
We like to top this version with some freshly shredded mozzarella cheese.
Ingredients for Keto Crab Dip
Here's a few things you'll need to make this keto dip:
- Real crab meat (NOT imitation)
- Hot sauce like Cholula Original
- Seafood seasoning
- Real Sea Salt
- Garlic powder
- Minced Green Onion
- Lemon juice
- Pork Rinds
Tutorial Video: Keto Crab Dip
Check out my YouTube channel “Tara's Keto Kitchen”!
I share new videos and recipes every week. Subscribe so you're notified by YouTube when the recipes post.
Keto Crab Dip
- 8 Oz Cream Cheese warmed
- ½ Cup Sour Cream warmed
- ½ Tsp Hot Sauce
- ½ Tsp Seafood Seasoning
- ¼ Tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 Tsp Salt
- 12 Oz Lump Crab Meat NOT imitation crab
- ⅓ Cup Green Onion diced
- 2 Tsp Lemon Juice
- ¼ Cup Parmesan Cheese grated
- Warm the cream cheese & sour cream so they will mix together easily.
- In a medium sized mixing bowl, mix together all the ingredients.
- Cover and chill for at least 8 hours to let the flavors develop.
- Serve with pork rinds for a delicious keto appetizer!
This was so good!