This Homemade Herbed Butter is a delicious way to add flavor to almost any dish.Scroll down to watch the DIY video and print the recipe card.
How will you use this fresh herbed butter? Comment and let us know.
Although I grew up on a small farm in central Iowa and helped my great grandma in her garden almost every day of every summer throughout my childhood… when it comes to growing plants indoors or on my deck– I have a brown thumb.
For my birthday this year, my amazing mother-in-law bought me an AeroGarden.
From here… everything has changed!
We now have a variety of fresh herbs to use in recipes and as garnishes.
- Soften your butter and mix in the herbs and salt. Mix together until well combined.
- Place butter mixture in saran wrap and wrap and mold into a log. You can also mold the butter using butter or candy molds if you wish.
- Place herbed butter in the refrigerator to harden for at least an hour.
- Unwrap, slice & serve!
Here's A Few Other Keto Recipes We Think You'll Like!
- Keto Parmesan Garlic Vinaigrette
- Sugar Free Maple Bourbon Glaze
- Keto Hot Fudge Sauce Recipe
- Dairy Free Unsweetened Condensed Milk Recipe
- Homemade Keto Mayo