My favorite dessert on this earth is cheesecake.
Mix some coconut in there and I'm in heaven.
When I started the YouTube channel, Keto Coconut Cheesecake was already being developed.
I knew that the biggest challenge would be the sweetener. I needed a sugar substitute that tastes like the real thing.
A tall order... I know.
I discovered BochaSweet.
From here, everything changed....
If you haven't heard of BochaSweet yet, I highly recommend you give it a try.
Now let's dive into the recipe... and get to the good part. The EATING of the cheesecake.
What Ingredients Will I Need for the Keto Cheesecake?
For The Coconut Keto Cheesecake Filling:
- 4 packages cream cheese; 8 ounces each
- 1 ¼ cup BochaSweet or other sugar substitute
- 4 large eggs
- ⅓ cup heavy whipping cream
- ⅓ cup sour cream
- 1 Tablespoon Pure Vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon Pure Almond extract
- ½ teaspoon salt
For The Coconut Cheesecake Crust:
What Else Will I Need?
- A stand or hand mixer, I use a KitchenAid Mixer
- A 9 inch spring-form pan
- Parchment Paper (makes removing the cheesecake a lot easier)
- An oven
Tutorial Video: Keto Coconut Cheesecake
Keto Coconut Cheesecake
To Make Crust
Making The Crust
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees (325 convection).
- Remove and allow to cool while making your cheesecake. Crust should cool for 30-60 minutes or until cool to the touch.
Making The Cheesecake
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees. Then, make sure all of your ingredients are warmed for easy mixing.
- Prepare your springform pan for a water bath. See the video & instructions on the blog post.
- Bake in a water bath for 60 minutes at 300 degrees. The water bath creates creamy, amazing results and is well worth the extra effort.
- Turn off the oven and allow to set for 4 hours or overnight.
- Remove your baked cheesecake from the oven and allow to cool completely before placing it in the refrigerator