These Keto Mini Key Lime Cheesecakes are so easy to make. Single-serve cheesecake are perfect for parties or if you just want a quick bite.
The tangy keto cheesecake filling pairs perfectly with my keto walnut cheesecake crust. The only tweak I made to the original recipe was to leave out the vanilla extract so it didn't overpower the lime in the filling.
The tangy keto cheesecake filling pairs perfectly with my keto walnut cheesecake crust.
I have three ideas for baking these keto mini cheesecakes. If you have more ideas, please comment below.
You can bake these keto mini cheesecakes in little cheesecake pans designed for making them. (Pictured above with the crust in them)
Another option is to bake these in ramekins with or without a crust. If you choose the ramekin option, I would recommend planning to eat them directly from the dish because they are tricky to get out of the ramekins.
Bake them in cupcake tins with parchment paper cupcake liners.
If you want to bake these in cupcake tins, I would recommend using parchment paper cupcake liners. They release the easiest from the cheesecakes!
Ingredients for Keto Mini Cheesecakes
Kitchen Gadgets for Keto Mini Cheesecakes
Subscribe To Tara's Keto Kitchen
I invite you to subscribe to my YouTube channel, Tara's Keto Kitchen.
Subscribers are notified each time a new video is posted. You'll also get occasional notifications from me when there's something new or fun to share.
How To Make Keto Mini Cheesecakes
Finally, here's the printable recipe card for keto mini cheesecakes.
Before you print it out… if you have any leftovers, can I have those? Jeremy ate all of ours!
Keto Mini Key Lime Cheesecakes
- Prepare a Keto Cheesecake crust of your choice. (Link to my Keto Cheesecake crust recipe)
- Pre-bake your crust if instructed to in the keto crust recipe. Allow to cool.
Make the filling:
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees
- Note: If your mixture is not getting smooth and still has chunks in it, your ingredients aren't warm enough. STOP and warm them now before you add the eggs! Make sure the next ingredients are warmed as well.
- Add eggs, heavy cream, sour cream, vanilla, salt, lime juice and lime zest. Mix on low until smooth.
- Pour filling onto cooled crust
- Bake for 20 minutes at 300 degrees
- Turn off the oven and allow to set for 1 hour.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool completely before placing it in the refrigerator
More Keto Cheesecake Recipes
As I've mentioned before, cheesecake is my favorite dessert.
As a result, I have many different keto cheesecake recipes and a huge list of different ideas.
But, I'm always seeking out new ideas for keto desserts. If you have some ideas, please comment on any of my posts and share your ideas.