This easy keto stuffed mushrooms is so simple to make and very versatile in that you can change up the filling to suit your tastebuds!
Portabella mushrooms are packed full of health benefits and are often referred as "medicinal mushrooms" because they support our health so well.
Even better, when cooked correctly, portabella mushrooms are packed with flavor, surprise with a meaty texture and are the ultimate comfort food.
This version of keto stuffed portabellas is great for beginner mushroom eaters. It's how I converted my hubby from a mushroom-hater to a mushroom lover 🙂 Hey... we've all gotta start somewhere!
These keto stuffed portabellos are packed with spinach artichoke dip and topped with a generous amount of cheese. If you're keeping calories low, you'll find just half a mushroom is incredibly satisfying.
There are so many ways to change up this keto recipe once you've got the basics down. You can use some browned ground hamburger, chicken or other meat inside the filling for an added protein punch!
Ingredients for Easy Keto Stuffed Mushrooms
These Keto Stuffed Mushrooms require just a few simple ingredients.
- Mozzarella Cheese
- Dip of choice for filling, we used Spinach Artichoke Dip
When choosing a dip to use as a filling, read the nutrition label carefully and choose a low-carb option to ensure your keto stuffed portabellas are, in fact, keto-friendly.
Video Tutorial: Easy Keto Stuffed Mushrooms
Check out my YouTube channel “Tara's Keto Kitchen”!
I share new videos and recipes every week. Subscribe so you're notified by YouTube when the recipes post.
Easy Keto Stuffed Mushrooms
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Wash the portabella mushroom to remove any dirt and remove the mushroom stem by gently wiggling it until it pops out. Or, you can use a knife to remove. Discard the mushroom stem.
- Fill your portabella with approximately 4 tbsp of a low carb dip of your choice and top with 1/4 cup of shredded mozzerella cheese.
- Bake in preheated oven for 8 minutes. Remove and allow to cool for just a few minutes before enjoying!