These easy keto chips (and a surprise keto dip recipe) will make feeling deprived a thing of the past.
These are so easy to make they are almost effortless. They are perfect to make when a craving strikes because they take only 15-20 minutes from start to finish.
In this recipe and video, I've used thin pre-sliced cheese slices from our local grocery store. You can cut your own slices or buy regular slices. A thicker cut tends to turn out a little chewier than the thinly sliced cheese. For a crunchier result, use the super thin deli sliced cheese. In the comments, post and share what your favorite type of cheese is for making these! I love hearing from you!
These are so easy to make, I almost didn't record a video. But, they are one of our go-to snacks and you readers keep asking so here it is!!
These are perfect on a road-trip or plane ride. Make them ahead and store in a tightly sealed plastic container (to keep them from getting crushed). Pair them with a few celery sticks and you have the perfect keto snack to tide you over!
The bonus keto dip recipe is at the end. Also so easy I almost didn't post it ? Sometimes good things in life are easy!
Baking Easy Keto Chips
As we have experimented with all different types of cheeses, our favorites are:
- Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- Fresh Shredded Asiago Cheese
- Fresh Shredded Parmesan Cheese
- Shredded Colby Jack Cheese
- Thin sliced Colby Jack Cheese
If your cheese is sliced thicker (or you hand slice it), your baking time will be a little longer.
Watch the keto chips closely towards the end of their baking time. When they stop bubbling in the middle, they are ready to take from the oven.
What To Eat With Easy Keto Chips
These are delicious on their own!
But you can also pair them with a variety of dips or guacamole!
Making these chips with sharp cheddar or colby jack pairs really well with Guacamole.
Stuff You'll Need For Easy Keto Chips
Here's a few things to peek at….
- Nordic Ware Baking Sheet
- Parchment Paper (must have to prevent a sticky, gooey mess)
- Pretty Green Ramekin (almost like mine)
Tutorial Video: Easy Keto Chips
Check out my YouTube channel “Tara's Keto Kitchen”!
I share new videos and recipes every week. Subscribe so you're notified by YouTube when the recipes post.
Keto Chips (Zero Carb)
- 8 ounces Colby-jack packaged thin sliced, or cheese of choice
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Prepare baking sheet by lining with a piece of parchment paper.Cut each large cheese slice into 4 pieces and place on lined baking sheet. Leave enough room for the cheese to spread slightly.
- Bake for 6-10 minutes until golden brown. NOTE:The more browned the chips are, the crunchier the end result will be. Watch closely towards the end of baking.
- Remove from oven and cool for 5 minutes.
- Remove from baking sheet.