This Keto-friendly Poppyseed Bread Recipe tastes just like the real thing.
Poppyseed bread is one of my husband's favorite spring treats and it's a recipe that's been on my list to “make keto” for quite awhile.
For this recipe, I started from scratch and tried a few new tricks I've learned to bake with coconut four. After many, many revisions (each delicious…but not perfect…) this version was the clear winner!
You'll find this keto poppyseed bread recipe to have the perfect crumb!
Though… I'll warn you.
Make substitutions at your own risk.
Try it if you must… but if I were you… I'd just follow the recipe 😉 Trust me.
Ingredients for Keto Poppyseed Bread
You'll need the following ingredients on hand to whip up this keto recipe:
- Acacia Fiber
- Coconut Flour
- Xanthan Gum
- Baking Powder
- Bocha Sweet
- Avocado Oil
- Heavy Cream
- Butter Extract
- Vanilla Extract
- Almond Extract
Tutorial Video: Keto Poppyseed Bread
Keto Poppyseed Bread
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees
- Prepare a standard loaf pan by greasing it.
- Whisk together until combined. Set aside.
- Then, add dry ingredients to wet ingredients. Blend for 2 minutes.
- Pour into a greased loaf pan and bake at 325 degrees for 60 minutes.For mini-loaves, pour into four mini-loaf pans and bake at 325 for 35 minutes.
- Allow to cool for 4-6 hours before removing from the pan.
The nutrition facts above are for reference only. I've displayed nutrition facts for one ENTIRE recipe of this keto poppyseed bread. Divide it based on your desired serving size.