Only 1 Net Carb Per Keto Muffin!!
Coming up with on-the-go breakfast ideas for your keto diet can be a bit of a challenge.
Especially if you're like my husband who just loves muffins and breads for breakfast.
This is where these delicious and healthy keto muffins come in.
Bake 'em up and freeze for an easy to grab keto breakfast or snack!
Your New Favorite Keto Muffins
Getting these keto muffins ‘just right' was a bit of a challenge.
I tried these originally with almond flour and they were wet and soggy and didn't hold well.
When I moved to coconut flour (like my cupcake recipes) I had better luck.
I don't recommend substituting any other flour for the coconut flour in this keto recipe.
BochaSweet is my secret ingredient and why my sweet keto recipes taste sooooo good.
Think of it as the premium sugar substitute on the market. It not only tastes amazing and doesn't have an aftertaste...
It's also a super food.
BochaSweet is made from the extract of the Kabocha Pumpkin which has been a superfood staple in the Japanese diet for a very very long time.
When I eat keto sweets made with BochaSweet, I feel GOOD about what I'm putting into my body.
A sugar substitute that tastes good AND is good for me? Yes please!
Ingredients for Keto Muffins
Here's a few things you'll need to make these keto muffins...
- BochaSweet (Seriously, you need this!)
- Pure Vanilla Extract
- Pure Almond Extract
- Superfine Almond Flour
- Coconut Flour (this will last a long time!)
- Xanthan Gum
- Cream of Tartar
- Muffin Liners (I love these)
Tutorial Video: Keto Muffins
[cp_modal display="inline" id="cp_id_3e0df"][/cp_modal]
Check out my YouTube channel “Tara's Keto Kitchen”!
I share new videos and recipes every week. Subscribe so you're notified by YouTube when the recipes post.
Keto Muffins Recipe
- 4 eggs
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/4 cup water
- ½ cup BochaSweet -or- 20-30 drops liquid stevia
- 1 ½ teaspoons Pure Vanilla Extract
- ½ teaspoon almond extract
- 1/2 cup blanched superfine almond flour 56 grams
- 1/4 cup coconut flour 32 grams
- 1/4 teaspoon xanthan gum
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon cream of tartar
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Mix in ¼ cup coconut flour until combined. Allow this mixture to sit for a few minutes.
- Mix into the main mixture.
- For Mini-Muffins: Bake at 325 degrees for 18-20 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- For Muffins: Bake at 325 degrees for 20-25 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.