Only 1 Net Carb Per Keto Muffin!!
Coming up with on-the-go breakfast ideas for your keto diet can be a bit of a challenge.
Especially if you're like my husband who just loves muffins and breads for breakfast.
This is where these delicious and healthy keto muffins come in.
Bake 'em up and freeze for an easy to grab keto breakfast or snack!
Your New Favorite Keto Muffins
Getting these keto muffins ‘just right' was a bit of a challenge.
I tried these originally with almond flour and they were wet and soggy and didn't hold well.
When I moved to coconut flour (like my cupcake recipes) I had better luck.
I don't recommend substituting any other flour for the coconut flour in this keto recipe.
Why Bocha Sweet?
Bocha Sweet is my secret ingredient and why my sweet keto recipes taste sooooo good.
Think of it as the premium sugar substitute on the market. It not only tastes amazing and doesn't have an aftertaste…
It's also a super food.
Bocha Sweet is made from the extract of the Kabocha Pumpkin which has been a super food staple in the Japanese diet for a very very long time.
When I eat keto sweets made with Bocha Sweet, I feel GOOD about what I'm putting into my body.
A sugar substitute that tastes good AND is good for me? Yes please!
Ingredients for Keto Muffins
Here's a few things you'll need to make these keto muffins…
- Bocha Sweet (Seriously, you need this!)
- Pure Vanilla Extract
- Pure Almond Extract
- Superfine Almond Flour
- Coconut Flour (this will last a long time!)
- Xanthan Gum
- Cream of Tartar
- Muffin Liners (I love these)
Tutorial Video: Keto Muffins
Check out my YouTube channel “Tara's Keto Kitchen”!
I share new videos and recipes every week. Subscribe so you're notified by YouTube when the recipes post.
[cp_modal display=”inline” id=”cp_id_3e0df”][/cp_modal]
Keto Muffins Recipe
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees
- Prepare muffin or mini muffin pan with liners or by liberally greasing with butter or coconut oil.
- Mix in ¼ cup coconut flour until combined. Allow this mixture to sit for a few minutes.
- Mix into the main mixture.
- For Mini-Muffins: Bake at 325 degrees for 18-20 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean
- For Muffins: Bake at 325 degrees for 20-25 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.