Improve Sleep Quality & Get Back On Keto After Cheating
On today's episode of the Sustainable Keto Podcast, we are talking about thirteen ways on how to improve your sleep quality and just what to do to get back on keto after having a cheat day.
Thirteen Ways To Improve Sleep Quality
Improve your sleep quality. Quality sleep is important to your overall health and well-being. Today we’re talking about 13 ways to improve sleep quality.
- Exercise daily for 20-30 minutes (not within 3 hours of bedtime)
- Get grounded each day
- Red Light Therapy before bed
- Block/Eliminate blue light completely 3 hours before bed
- Binaural Beats app using headphones
- Guided Meditation
- Evening journaling to quiet your mind
- Avoid eating within 3 hours of bedtime
- Consider using high-quality essential oils like Young Living
- Peace & Calming
- Consider sleep supporting supplements
- High-quality CBD oil an hour before bed
- Valerian Root (Gaia herbs)
- Chamomile tea an hour before bed
- If legal in your area, you can try CBN oil
- Avoid alcohol completely
- Fat-snack prior to bed
- “Sanitize” your sleep environment
How To Get Back On Keto After A Cheat
Get back on keto after a cheat meal. Cheat meals will throw you off, but it IS possible to get back on the keto-wagon when this happens.
- Stop beating yourself up - this isn’t the end.
- How to think about failure. Fail forward!
- Notice how you feel in your body - what is it telling you?
- Right now set a date and time and tell someone who will hold you accountable.
- Remember why you started.
- What do you want from keto? Reconnect with your Commitment statement.
- Watch our video “What to do when I make a mistake on keto”.
Want To Listen From The Beginning?
Sustainable Keto Podcast - Episode 1
Please Leave A Comment