These pumpkin spice fat bombs are easy to make and a great way to increase your fat intake on a keto diet.
The health benefits of pumpkin & coconut oil (which contains MCTs) naturally help you maximize your keto diet benefits! So, these pumpkin spice fat bombs are a great addition to your ketogenic diet.
In fact, you can eat these fat bombs alongside your morning cup of coffee or even IN your morning cup of coffee.
For example, I've been known to drop one or two of these right in my coffee and then blend it up with my immersion blender for a foamy and fast pumpkin spice latte drink!
I just love the taste of fall!
Your New Favorite Keto Fat Bomb
Yep– I'm using molasses here as a brown-sugar flavoring. If you're opposed to the very small amount in this recipe– try using Yakon Syrup instead.
My recipe testers preferred the lower cost of molasses and felt the teenie bit used wasn't a concern…so I kept it in my main recipe!
What About Fat Bomb Molds??
I love experimenting with different molds when making fat bombs. You'll see some of my favorite molds in the Amazon display right below this text.
I also recently found some pumpkin fat bomb molds which are super fun to use! Here are a few of my favorites:
Use the search in the box below the molds to see if you can find some different Halloween and pumpkin molds. I find new options all the time on Amazon.
Ingredients for Pumpkin Spice Fat Bombs
Here's a few ingredients you'll need to make these pumpkin spice fat bombs:
- Pure Vanilla Extract
- Coconut Oil
- Coconut Manna or Coconut Butter
- Blackstrap Molasses
- Canned Pumpkin
- Stevia Drops
To flavor your pumpkin spice fat bombs you can either use Young Living Vitality Essential Oils or standard spices:
- Cinnamon Bark Vitality Essential Oil by Young Living
- Nutmeg Vitality Essential Oil by Young Living
- Clove Vitality Essential Oil by Young Living
Tutorial Video Pumpkin Spice Fat Bombs
Check out my YouTube channel “Tara's Keto Kitchen”!
I share new videos and recipes every week. Subscribe so you're notified by YouTube when the recipes post.
Pumpkin Spice Fat Bombs
Vitality Essential Oil Substitution Option:
- 3 Tbsp Pumpkin Pie Spice (Instead of Essential Oils)
- First, turn your small crockpot on high while you gather your ingredients.
- Next, add coconut oil and Coconut Cream/Coconut Manna to the crockpot and stir until ingredients are melted. Avoid over heating the mixture.
- Alternately, you can use the stovetop. In a small saucepan over low heat, combine coconut oil & coconut manna. Melt the ingredients together, stirring constantly. As soon as ingredients are melted, remove the mixture from heat and proceed to step 2.
- Alternately, you can use your microwave! In the microwave, heat the coconut oil and coconut manna just enough to melt the coconut butter & coconut manna together. Try one minute on power level 6. Stir. Then repeat in 30 second increments until melted
Pumpkin Spice Fat Bomb Step Two:
- Next, add molasses, vanilla, pumpkin and stevia to the melted coconut mixture. Stir until combined. The mixture will not completely emulsify. If you prefer, you can use an immersion blender in this step.
- Next, we add the spices. You can either use Young Living Vitality Essential Oils or your favorite Pumpkin Pie Spice for these delicious pumpkin spice fat bombs.
- If using Young Living Vitality Essential Oils, add 3 drops Cinnamon Bark, 2 drops Nutmeg, 1 drop Clove and mix until completely mixed together. Do a quick taste test and adjust to your tastes.
- Finally, stir the mixture together and place in molds.Note: Make sure the mixture is not too hot. The mixture should be warm, but not hot.
- Tip: Before pouring into molds, place your molds on a sturdy cookie sheet or cutting board that will fit easily in your fridge. This allows you to move your molded fat bombs to the fridge without making a mess.
- Next, set your molded pumpkin spice fat bombs in your fridge for 20 minutes or until firmly set.
- Store your finished pumpkin spice fat bombs in a tightly sealed container in the refrigerator for up to two weeks.You can choose to store these in the freezer for up to three months.