These pumpkin spice fat bombs are easy to make and a great way to increase your fat intake on a keto diet.
The health benefits of pumpkin & coconut oil (which contains MCTs) naturally help you maximize your keto diet benefits! So, these pumpkin spice fat bombs are a great addition to your ketogenic diet.
I just love the taste of fall!
Your New Favorite Keto Fat Bomb
My recipe testers preferred the lower cost of molasses and felt the teenie bit used wasn't a concern...so I kept it in my main recipe!
What About Fat Bomb Molds??
I love experimenting with different molds when making fat bombs. You'll see some of my favorite molds in the Amazon display right below this text.
I also recently found some pumpkin fat bomb molds which are super fun to use! Here are a few of my favorites:
Use the search in the box below the molds to see if you can find some different Halloween and pumpkin molds. I find new options all the time on Amazon.
Ingredients for Pumpkin Spice Fat Bombs
Here's a few ingredients you'll need to make these pumpkin spice fat bombs:
- Pure Vanilla Extract
- Coconut Oil
- Coconut Manna or Coconut Butter
- Blackstrap Molasses
- Canned Pumpkin
- Stevia Drops
To flavor your pumpkin spice fat bombs you can either use Young Living Vitality Essential Oils or standard spices:
- Cinnamon Bark Vitality Essential Oil by Young Living
- Nutmeg Vitality Essential Oil by Young Living
- Clove Vitality Essential Oil by Young Living
Tutorial Video Pumpkin Spice Fat Bombs
Check out my YouTube channel “Tara's Keto Kitchen”!
I share new videos and recipes every week. Subscribe so you're notified by YouTube when the recipes post.
Pumpkin Spice Fat Bombs
Vitality Essential Oil Substitution Option:
- 3 Tbsp Pumpkin Pie Spice (Instead of Essential Oils)
- First, turn your small crockpot on high while you gather your ingredients.
Pumpkin Spice Fat Bomb Step Two:
- Next, we add the spices. You can either use Young Living Vitality Essential Oils or your favorite Pumpkin Pie Spice for these delicious pumpkin spice fat bombs.
- Finally, stir the mixture together and place in molds.Note: Make sure the mixture is not too hot. The mixture should be warm, but not hot.
- Tip: Before pouring into molds, place your molds on a sturdy cookie sheet or cutting board that will fit easily in your fridge. This allows you to move your molded fat bombs to the fridge without making a mess.
- Next, set your molded pumpkin spice fat bombs in your fridge for 20 minutes or until firmly set.
- Store your finished pumpkin spice fat bombs in a tightly sealed container in the refrigerator for up to two weeks.You can choose to store these in the freezer for up to three months.