This keto maple glazed salmon recipe was my husband's genius!
On a cold Saturday morning, I had just finished filming the keto maple syrup recipe you'll find linked below. Well, we had salmon thawed that we were going to pan fry for lunch.
My husband looked at me and said "I think that maple syrup would be amazing on the salmon!"
I said "YES, let's do it!"
So, this keto maple glazed salmon recipe was born! And, oooooh...it's so good. I can't wait for you to try it!
Get the Keto Maple Syrup recipe or if you'd rather "cheat"....you can use Lakanto Maple Syrup as well.
Your New Favorite Keto Glazed Salmon
We brush the keto maple syrup on early in the cooking process because it won't burn as
The end result is great depth of flavor and a perfect glossy finish.
Depending on the thickness of your salmon, you may need to adjust the cooking time.
You will want to pair this Keto Maple Glazed Salmon with another fat to balance out your macros.
We paired it with a spinach salad with feta, avocado, walnuts, blueberries, and a homemade vinaigrette dressing.
Ingredients for Keto Maple Glazed Salmon
Here's a few things you'll need to make this keto salmon recipe:
Tutorial Video: Keto Maple Glazed Salmon
Check out my YouTube channel “Tara's Keto Kitchen”!
I share new videos and recipes every week. Subscribe so you're notified by YouTube when the recipes post.
Keto Maple Glazed Salmon
- avocado oil
- Keto Maple Syrup (homemade)
- In a skillet, over medium-low heat, heat approximately 1 Tablespoon avocado oil until hot, approximately two minutes.
- Prepare your salmon filet by drying the outside with a paper towel.
- Brush keto maple syrup onto the top of the salmon and place the salmon in the pan top side facing down. (Keto maple syrup won’t burn because it’s sugar free!)
- Cook salmon 4-5 minutes on each side.
- Brush maple syrup onto the bottom of the salmon.
- Flip the salmon and cook 4-5 minutes.
- Brush top of salmon with maple syrup.
- Remove salmon from pan.
- Enjoy with a side salad!
Please Leave A Comment