Here's a quick & easy keto green bean casserole you can whip up just in time for Thanksgiving. And for those of you who are vegetarian, this is a great vegetarian keto casserole to have in your arsenal. Just omit the pork rinds on top and you'll be all set.
You'll love it so much, it will become part of your weekly meal plan.
Just 7 net carbs per serving... some carbs come from the sour cream and some from the green beans.
To cut the net carbs in half, you can decrease the amount of sour cream by half and use just a half cup.
Make It A Complete Meal!
To transform this Keto Green Bean Casserole into a complete meal, just brown up a pound of hamburger and mix into the casserole after step three.
Want a chicken version?? Try a Mexican cheese blend with a pound of shredded chicken for a creamy chicken-green bean casserole!
Ingredients for Keto Green Bean Casserole
Here's a few ingredients you'll need for this keto green bean casserole:
- Canned Green Beans
- Coconut Aminos
- Garlic Powder
- Pork Rinds
Tutorial Video: Keto Green Bean Casserole
Check out my YouTube channel “Tara's Keto Kitchen”!
I share new videos and recipes every week. Subscribe so you're notified by YouTube when the recipes post.
Keto Green Bean Casserole
- 1 Cup Sour Cream
- ½ Tsp Onion Powder
- ¼ Tsp Salt
- ½ Tsp Ground Black Pepper
- 1 Tbsp Coconut Aminos
- 4 Ounces Cheddar Cheese we prefer sharp, shredded
- 2 Cans Green Beans
- ½ Cup Pork Rinds crushed
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees
- In a medium size bowl, combine sour cream, onion powder, salt, black pepper and coconut aminos. Mix until well combined.
- Mix in the green beans and shredded cheese.
- Pour into a 9x9 casserole pan and top with crushed pork rinds.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 40 minutes