Do you love Matcha?? If so, you'll quickly fall in love with these keto matcha energy bites!
This post is sponsored by The Reserve who has generously provided a discount for y'all!
You can get a 50% discount on 8/8/2019 or a 40% discount from 8/9/2019 ending on 9/9/2019. Sweet, eh?? I think so!!
To get your discount use the coupon code: taraketo
Now for the yummy stuff....
Choose Fresh & High Quality Matcha Powder
Years ago, I tried matcha and thought "eeeeewwwwww...."
But, I had ordered some random brand (as we all tend to do) off Amazon...
On a recent vacation, we took a fun food tour and stopped at a little shop that made fresh matcha drinks. I took my drink with skepticism... took a sip and was surprised at how good it tasted!
The owner continued to explain that most Matcha powder you purchase is actually old and oxidized and tastes stale. Like dirt...
That had been my exact experience!
So, when The Reserve reached out to me I talked to them about this and about their quality. They sent me some product to play with and I quickly fell in love with FRESH, PURE Matcha Powder!
I knew I had to create an energy bite recipe with this stuff...something I could eat when I broke my fast around 11 am each day.
Clean Energy with Matcha Powder
As I added a Matcha drink (and later these energy bites) to my daily routine, I noticed a cleaner, longer-lasting energy. I naturally cut back on my daily coffee cups and now prefer a Matcha drink around 9 am...followed by a few of these keto matcha bites around 11 am.
My focus has improved.
Energy is better.
PLUS... Matcha is a really good pre-workout. More on that subject to come!
But, I don't want to keep you waiting. I mix a half tsp of Matcha Powder with my Bocha Beets to make the perfect pre-workout drink! When I'm near my blender I mix in a tablespoon of MCT oil as well.
My husband has been testing this too... and has fallen in love with this combination.
Ingredients for Keto Matcha Energy Bites
Here's a few things to peek at….
- cream cheese
- coconut oil
- Matcha Powder
Tutorial Video: Keto Matcha Energy Bites
Check out my YouTube channel “Tara's Keto Kitchen”!
I share new videos and recipes every week. Subscribe so you're notified by YouTube when the recipes post.
Keto Matcha Energy Bites
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 2 Tablespoons coconut oil
- ½ cup BochaSweet
- ½ teaspoon vanilla
- pinch salt
- ½ cup coconut flour (56 grams)
- 1 Tablespoon matcha powder
- Soften cream cheese in a large mixing bowl in the microwave for 1 minute on power level 6.
- Melt coconut oil.
- To the cream cheese, add melted coconut oil, BochaSweet, vanilla, and salt.
- Blend on high for two minutes until light and fluff.
- Add coconut flour and matcha powder and blend together. Then turn your mixer on high and blend for 1 minute to combine.
- Place your mixture in the refrigerator for 20 minutes to allow the mixture to firm up.
- Mold mixture into balls and optionally roll in unsweetened cocoa or cacao powder, matcha powder, or powdered BochaSweet.
- Place balls on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and place in your fridge for 60 minutes.
- Transfer your keto matcha energy bites to a tightly sealed container and store in the fridge for up to one week.
What's Happening i'm new to this, I stumbled upon this I've discovered
It positively useful and it has aided me out
loads. I am hoping to contribute & assist different customers like its helped me.