Look no further for an easy, sugar-free keto snack option. I call this creation "Keto Candied Nuts".
Reminiscent of the spiced nuts you find at county fairs... I set out to create a sugar-free option for one of my favorite indulgences.
The perfect keto snack.
Your New Favorite Keto Snack
These keto nuts have quickly become a favorite keto travel snack.
We make up a double or triple batch (depending on how long our trip is) a few days before we travel.
Then, we fill snack-sized baggies and toss a few in our carry on. The rest get packed in our checked luggage.
Ultimately, when traveling... cravings for a treat strike. Old habits die hard!!
We just reach for these crunchy candied nuts and enjoy our treat guilt-free.
And, you'll love them too.
Ingredients for Keto Candied Nuts
Start with a mixture of your favorite raw nuts...
Drizzle on the sugar free candy coating.
Cool and allow to harden.
Package and enjoy.
It doesn't get much easier to make your own keto snacks!
Here's a few of our favorite ingredients for our keto candied nuts:
Tutorial Video: Keto Candied Nuts
Check out my YouTube channel “Tara's Keto Kitchen”!
I share new videos and recipes every week. Subscribe so you're notified by YouTube when the keto recipes post.
Easy Keto Candied Nuts
- Preheat oven to 225 degrees. Use the convection setting on your oven if possible.
- Move your oven rack so it’s centered in the oven.
- Place nuts in a medium sized bowl and mix in the egg white mixture until nuts are thoroughly coated.
- Spread the nuts out on a medium sized baking sheet.
- Bake for 20 minutes at 225 and stir.
- Bake an additional 10 minutes at 225 and stir.
- Reduce oven temp to 200 degrees and bake for two hours, stirring every 30 minutes.
- Nuts will still be sticky when done.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool and set overnight or for 6-10 hours until nuts become crunchy!