Here are a few more ideas for using the 100% non-toxic and effective Thieves cleaner around your house–
- For a natural glass cleaner, you can just use the Thieves cleaner in the spray bottle or you can add 1/10 oz. Thieves Household Cleaner to 32 oz. of water and add a splash of white vinegar if you choose.
- For a mold & mildew remover, you can use a couple of drops of Thieves oil directly on site if the area is small. For larger areas, such as driveways or sidewalks, fill a bucket with a tsp. of Thieves Household Cleaner in warm water, apply to area, and clean.
- For a natural and non-toxic dishwashing liquid, add 1/3 oz. of Thieves Household Cleaner and 4 drops of Thieves oil or 5-6 drops of lemon oil to 32 oz. of water. You can also get the new Thieves Dish Soap!
- One capful of Thieves Household Cleaner will clean one load of laundry, or you can get the Thieves Laundry Soap! When you use the Thieves Household Cleaner or Laundry Soap in your laundry, clothes are soft and clean.
- For a natural and non-toxic fabric softener, add 1-2 drops of Thieves oil to a woolen dryer ball and place in the dryer with the load of laundry to be dried. OR take a jar and add 3 c White Vinegar, 1/4 c Rubbing Alcohol (or vodka), and 20 drops of Thieves oil (you can also use other oils such as Purification or lavender). Shake before use, and add ½-¾ cup to your fabric softener dispenser in your washing machine the next time you do a load.
Follow our DIY Cleaning Board on Pinterest for easy to find recipes! (DIY Natural Home Cleaners)