When I started playing around with Keto Cheesecakes, my question quickly became "What in the world am I going to use for a keto cheesecake crust?"
First, I tried using almond flour.
Blech. Bland, boring and a little soggy.
Next, I tried a crust-less cheesecake. That turned out okay, but I really wanted something with a crust!
Then I thought about coconut!
We LOVE coconut around here!
A star was born in this three ingredient keto cheesecake crust. All you need is shredded unsweetened coconut, a keto friendly sweetener and coconut oil.
A quick tip before we move on...Make sure you allow enough time for the crust to cool while making this.
Not on board with coconut? Check out my keto cheesecake crust that is made with ground walnuts and tastes a lot like a sugar cookie crust!
All You Need Is A Few Simple Ingredients
- Coconut Oil
- Unsweetened Shredded Coconut
- Bocha Sweet or other Sugar substitute
- Parchment Paper
- Spring-form cheesecake pan
Keto Coconut Cheesecake Crust
- ½ Cup Coconut Oil 100 g
- 2 Cups Unsweetened Coconut shredded
- 2 Tbsp Bocha Sweet
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees (325 convection)
- Prepare a springform pan by lining it with parchment paper. This makes removing the cheesecake from the springform pan a breeze!
- Combine melted coconut oil, shredded unsweetened coconut and Bocha Sweet and stir until completely mixed.
- Press into a parchment paper lined springform pan paying special attention to the edges. Once pressed in, bake in a 350 degree (325 for convection) oven for 10 minutes.
- Remove and allow to cool while making your cheesecake.
A Few Keto Cheesecake Recipes To Try
Have an Idea or Recipe for Keto Cheesecake Crust?
Comment with ideas below!
If you have a Keto Recipe you'd like to share, send me an email at email@example.com
You included the ingredient list but not the recipe...
Tara Wright, CHC, MBA says
Oh! Thanks for letting me know. Somehow the recipe card wasn't on the page... I've fixed that now!
Where's the recipe?