In this list of gifts for keto home cooks you'll find my favorite kitchen gadgets in our keto kitchen. Actually, I curated this list by looking at my kitchen purchases over the past few years and selecting my favorite items. Though, a few staples I've had for well over a decade… there's a few things I realize I'd like to have upgraded 🙂 Isn't that just how we keto home cooks are?
The Perfect Gift for Keto Home Cooks
THE JUNE OVEN
Our most-loved purchase of the year was our June oven. It's how we brought in-oven video to you in our keto recipe videos.
Our favorite features:
- Less wait time due to the rapid preheating feature. Wait only minutes for the oven to preheat and be ready to cook. No more waiting around for 20-30 minutes while your oven heats up.
- Kid-friendly as the camera identifies the food that was placed in the oven. Our teens love being able to use the on-screen options to cook their favorite foods and snacks. They love showing this feature off to their friends as well.
- Phone app allows for notifications and the ability to check on the food from anywhere. This is especially handy when your kids are using the oven. You can keep an eye on things for them so you don't end up with big burnt messes.
- Voice Control! Alexa integration allows you to preheat the oven with your voice
- Multi-function. Use the June Oven as a convection oven, regular oven, dehydrator, air fryer, a toaster, slow cooker, broiling, warming, roasting… and so much more!
- Energy efficient when you don't want to heat up the house in the hot summer months. We used this almost exclusively all summer long and noticed less of a cooling bill!
I also love how having a countertop oven expands the capacity of the kitchen. Do note that you'll need to adjust your cooking temperature down for most keto recipes by about 25 degrees as it cooks even faster than a traditional convection oven.
MORE GIFTS FOR KETO HOME COOKS
Baking keto is easiest when you can weigh out your ingredients, especially when it comes to nut flours. Here's the two digital scales I have and use in my kitchen.
EatSmart Precision Pro Digital Kitchen Scale
This one is small, compact and great if you travel occasionally and take baking supplies. Does anyone else do that or am I the only crazy one??
My Weigh Food Scale
This larger scale is my favorite one because it’s got a “gunk shield” for those of us who are messy in the kitchen. It’s got a platform so larger mixing bowls will sit on it and you can still see the front numbers on the scale. (True of larger plates too). It’s a high quality scale at a reasonable price. I’ve had mine for a few years and love it.
A quality food processor is a great investment for those of us on the keto diet… or any home cooks out there. I use this thing for chopping, pureeing, making nut butters, blending recipes, shredding cheese and things like cabbage for keto coleslaw… it’s a true work horse and saves me tons of time in the kitchen. I’ve had mine for about 15 years, this is the newer model of the one in my kitchen.
Kitchen Aid Stand Mixer
Every serious home cook has a powerful stand mixer to make every job easier. I've had mine since 2003 when I graduated from college. It sits on my counter and has been used by so many loved ones. I imagine it will last me the rest of my life…and maybe even my kids lives!
Handy for quickly beating eggs, whipping up a batch of real whipped cream or blending up my “Keto Coffee” with MCT oil and Collagen… You'll find ours on our kitchen counter.
Fat Bomb Molds
Fat bombs are incredibly easy to make… and it's always fun to get a new set of fat bomb molds. There are so many fun shapes and sizes to choose from. Many of these can be used to bake in as well.
Here's a few of our favorite fat bomb molds you can look at to give as a gift for keto home cooks :
Mini Round Cake Pan for Keto Buns and Rolls
Professional Whipped Cream Dispenser
Fast whipped cream has never been so easy. Our whole family loves using this handy cream whipper. It takes a little technique learning to use it properly but there are a ton of videos on how to do it. A great, not-so-common gift for the keto home cook.
You'll also want to get them some cream chargers so they can start using their new professional whipped cream dispenser right away for topping keto hot chocolate or some rich black coffee.
Kitchen Tablet Stand With Mounting Option
This might have been the best purchase I made in all of 2019! I use this kitchen tablet stand for all kinds of things. But, the favorite place to use it is right in the kitchen. My mount sits under my cabinet…but there are so many options!
With this handy mount, your keto home cook will be able to see her favorite recipes without worrying about spilling on the tablet that's sitting on the counter. Plus, it's movable. You can pull it out of it's holster and use it anywhere!