Stir fry is one of our favorite things to make together as a family.
Easy Beef Stir FryPrint Rate
- Cut your broccoli & Asparagus into uniform sized pieces for even cooking. If your asparagus has fat stems, cut them in half horizontally as well. Keep all your vegetables separated as we will cook them in batches.
- Cut your beef into bite size pieces cutting across the grain. We like to make them long and skinny. Cutting against the grain of the beef maximizes the tenderness.
- To cut down on oil usage, I pre-steam the broccoli. For an added cheat, you could do this in the microwave. Steam your broccoli until just barely fork tender and set aside.
- Heat 1 tsp of sesame and grapeseed oil in your wok. Stir fry the asparagus until done and place in a large pan to keep warm. (This is where all your completed ingredients will go into)
- Heat 1 tsp of sesame and grapeseed oil in your wok and stir fry the broccoli until fork tender. Add to the large pan.
- Heat 1 tsp of sesame and grapeseed oil in your wok and stir fry the beef. Add to the large pan.
- In a small bowl mix together 1 TBS Black Bean Sauce with 2 TBS of water. Drizzle over the completed stir fry and mix.
- Your dish is now ready to serve! Serve over Quinoa or Brown rice or eat on it's own!