A delicious twist on traditional roasted sprouts we added BBQ seasoning (Frontier) to the mix. The smoky, tangy flavor paired wonderfully with the sprouts. We hope you love these as much as we do!
BBQ Brussels Sprouts
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Prepare your Brussels Sprouts by rinsing well in cold water.
- Slice the ends off of the sprouts and then cut in half (Cut from the base to the top)
- Spread Brussels Sprouts in a large baking dish or roasting pan
- Drizzle the grape seed oil over the top of the sprouts and toss with tongs.
- Place into a preheated 400 degree oven for 15 minutes. Stir every 10 - 15 minutes until the sprouts can be pierced with a fork. The cooking time will vary based on how large your Brussels sprouts are.