Delicious cinnamon rolls that pack a multigrain punch! This recipe yields two dozen rolls if rolled thin and cut to size.
Light & Fluffy Multigrain Cinnamon Rolls
For the Rolls
- In a 2 cup glass measuring cup, combine warm water, 1 tsp honey and 2 packages yeast and stir until combined.
- Add all remaining flour to the mixing bowl and beat for an additional 5 minutes. If consistency is too thin/sticky add flour 1/2 cup at a time until dough remains slightly sticky but not runny.
- Cover with a cloth and set in a warm place to rise for 1 hour to 90 minutes until doubled in size
- Once dough is ready, prepare your glass baking pans by greasing with coconut oil or butter.
- Roll up dough and cut into 23 inch pieces. Place in greased 9x13 glass baking pan and cover to let rise in a warm spot for 60 - 90 minutes.
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees.
- Bake for 30 - 45 minutes until golden brown.
- While rolls are cooling, prepare icing by whipping the ingredients in your blender. Ice rolls after cooled for 10 - 15 minutes and enjoy!