Keto Cheesy Broccoli Casserole is the perfect Keto comfort food. I've combined one of our favorite vegetables with creamy cheesy goodness.
This is a family sized keto recipe and it won't last long on your table! Kids absolutely love it.
If you need a smaller or larger size, you can adjust the recipe with the adjustment tool inside the recipe card. It's very handy and I avoid doing recipe conversions all the time with it ?
You can also leave the page open and use the handy checkboxes while you're making keto cheesy broccoli casserole and even use the timer function that's built in!
Tips & Tricks for Keto Cheesy Broccoli Casserole
This keto casserole recipe can be made with either fresh broccoli or frozen broccoli.
Frozen broccoli seems to have more moisture once partially cooked. Make sure to drain off the excess water before mixing things up.
If this recipe is too large or too small for your family, simply adjust the servings in the printable recipe above! The handy calculator does all the work for you.
Substitutions For Keto Cheesy Broccoli Casserole
This keto cheesy broccoli casserole recipe works great with substitutions. You can make it dairy free by substituting non-dairy alternatives. Make sure you choose low carb options and use a program such as Cronometer to calculate your own nutrition facts.
We like to substitute PepperJack Cheese for the Sharp Cheddar from time to time for a different flavor profile.
Ingredients for Keto Cheesy Broccoli Casserole
Here's a few things ingredients you'll need for Keto Cheesy Broccoli Casserole:
- Ground Black Pepper
- Onion Powder
- Garlic Powder
- Pyrex Baking Dishes
- Stainless Steel Bowls by Pampered Chef
Tutorial Video: Keto Cheesy Broccoli Casserole
Check out my YouTube channel “Tara's Keto Kitchen”!
I share new videos and recipes every week. Subscribe so you're notified by YouTube when the recipes post.
Keto Cheesy Broccoli Bake
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Cut broccoli into small pieces and steam in the microwave until it is almost cooked. (You can also use frozen broccoli). Drain the broccoli.
- When you pierce the broccoli with a fork, it should allow the fork to go in but not all the way through. The broccoli will finish cooking in the oven.
- Add the broccoli to the cream mixture and stir to combine.
- Gently stir in the grated cheddar cheese.
- Pour into a 9×13 baking pan and bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.