Low Carb Herbed Caprese Mini-Skewers: A Keto Appetizer
- 4 TBS Organic Olive Oil (extra virgin (all of this oil won't end up on the mozzarella but we need enough to marinate them in))
- 1 lb Whole Milk Fresh Mozzerella Balls
- .5 lb Sliced Salami (Cut into quarters)
- 1 lb Grape Tomato
- 1 tsp basil
- .5 tsp Salt
- 1 drop Taste of Italy Young Living Essential Oil Blend (optional)
- basil leaves (fresh, not pictured)
- Add the Whole Milk Mozzarella Balls and let marinade anywhere from 2-24 hours.
- When you are ready to assemble. First rinse and dry the grape tomatoes and make sure your salami is cut into quarters.
- You can make these up to one day ahead and store in a tightly covered container.
- Serve on a pretty platter or from a container. This makes a great potluck dish or finger-food appetizer.