This cookie recipe is loaded with nutritious flours, flax, hemp seed and coconut flakes. While not a sugar free option, they are a better option than the traditional white flour cookie. I hope you enjoy!
Coconut Hemp Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Prepare large baking sheets by lightly greasing with coconut oil.
- Add eggs and vanilla extract and mix until combined
- Add the flour mixture slowly to the wet ingredients.
- Once combined add 1 cup of mini dark chocolate chips.
- Drop by rounded tsp onto large baking sheets and bake 15 minutes or until cookies are browned on edges and cooked through.
- Cool on wire cooling racks and enjoy.