Adding a hint of Parmesan cheese to these garlicky Brussels sprouts makes them a treat worthy of a holiday dinner! These are a favorite side-dish for any family get together. You may want to plan for a double batch–they won't last long!
Keto Parmesan Brussels Sprouts
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Prepare your Brussels Sprouts by rinsing well in cold water.
- Slice the ends off of the sprouts and then cut in half (Cut from the base to the top)
- Spread Brussels Sprouts in a large baking dish or roasting pan
- Drizzle the grape seed oil over the top of the sprouts and toss with tongs.
- Place into a preheated 400 degree oven for 15 minutes. Stir every 10 - 15 minutes until the sprouts can be pierced with a fork. The cooking time will vary based on how large your Brussels sprouts are.
- Once you remove the Brussels from the oven, sprinkle freshly grated Parmesan cheese over the top and toss to coat.